DCI PROPERTIES FAQS
We'll Help You Sell Your House Fast
We're also here to answer your questions fast! Here are some commonly asked question in DCI Properties FAQs:
- Are You Licensed Real Estate Agents?
- No. We’re real estate investors. We don’t “list” real estate, we buy it. We also don’t charge any commissions. We will give you a fair cash offer up front, so you know what your house will sell for right then. Agents will “list” your property and charge commissions to sell it. They can’t guarantee if and when your house will sell, or even how much it will sell for! It can take months and even a year or longer to sell a property with an agent. Most agents will ask you to make some repairs to the home to get it show ready, costing thousands of dollars and additional stress and time. Then you will have to always keep your house spotless and deal with strangers trampling through your house. If an offer comes along, you will have an inspector and an appraiser pick apart your house and most likely find more repairs are needed before you can move forward with the sale. If you want to avoid all of this, just give us a call or fill out the form, and we will make this easy on you!
- Do You Pay Retail Prices for Homes?
- We will make you a fair cash offer for your home, which will be less than retail, but may end up netting you close to the same amount if you were to sell your home at a retail price. Let us explain… First, a retail price will not be what you actually put in your pocket. In order for you to get full retail value, you will need to hire an real estate agent and commissions can be costly! Also, you might be required to do a number of repairs to get your home “market ready” before the agent will even want to put it on the market. After inspections, most buyers will ask you to do additional repairs before they move forward with the appraisal. These repairs could cost thousands and tens of thousands of dollars and you still don’t have a guarantee that your sale will go through. Bottom Line: The amount of money you actually end up with in your pocket by selling retail is usually tens of thousands of dollars less than what you sell your home for. Why not save yourself all of that hassle and have us buy your home as it sits and possibly net the same amount of money?
- Can you help me if I am in foreclosure?
- Yes, we can absolutely help you. We understand the complications of foreclosure and we can discuss your options with you. If we can’t find a solution to buy your house, which will stop foreclosure immediately, we know other foreclosure prevention specialists that can help you, and we will refer you to them. If you are in foreclosure, you need to take action now and give us a call. Time is your enemy. Give us a call right now!
- What if my house gets foreclosed?
- Unfortunately, at this point we can’t help you. A foreclosure will stay on your credit for 7 years.
- How fast can you buy houses?
- We can close in as little as 2-3 weeks if needed, but we let our sellers choose their own closing date. So if they need it closed quickly we can do that. Otherwise we try and accommodate their moving schedule and let them choose whatever date works for them.
- Can you still buy my house if it needs a lot of repairs?
- Yes! We will buy your house the way it is, no matter the condition. You don’t even have to do any cleaning.
- Do you have a one size fits all buys solutions?
- No, we do our best to fully understand your individual needs and create a custom solution for you. Because we pay cash, we can be flexible in ways that others simply cannot be.
- I don't have any money. Will I have to pay closing or other costs out of pocket?
- No problem! We will structure an offer for you, so you won't have any out of pocket expenses.
- How much will I have to pay in fees and commissions?
- Zero. You won’t pay any fees or commissions.
SIMPLY FILL OUT THIS FORM AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS
GET CASH FOR YOUR HOUSE FAST!