How it Works
How It Works
THE DCI PROPERTIES 3 STEP PROCESS
Fill Out Our Online Form OR Give us a Call to tell us a bit about your property.
If you don’t have time to call now, don’t worry. Fill out our intake form here, and one of our Home Advisors will reach out to arrange a time to chat.
Chat with a Home Advisor
Talk with one of our Home Advisors about your property and selling needs. They will walk you through the process and outline all of your options.
In-Home Appointment & Offer
Schedule a time for us to come and see the home and present you with all of your options, which includes a cash offer from DCI Properties.
That's It. Easy Peasy!
A LOT OF OUR SELLERS ARE AMAZED AT HOW EASY AND STRESS-FREE OUR PROCESS REALLY IS.
"I found DCI very easy to work with. They were very flexible with a closing date almost 3 months in the future. Inquiry calls were always answered promptly. When they say "as is", they really mean it. Good choice for anyone not eager to stage their home, have people passing through and not wanting to do a lot of preparation work before listing."
- Ann L.
DID YOU KNOW?
We pay up to $1500 for a referral! Speak to us today if you know someone who might be looking to sell their house.
Want To Know More?
HERE'S SOME OF OUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is this a scam?
- The other common concern we hear is “is this a scam”? Believe it or not, you can buy or sell a house without a real estate agent. Talk to your lawyer, but everything we do is documented and goes through a lawyer’s office to close the transaction. We provide you with a standard Purchase and Sale Agreement, and on closing, keys and money get exchanged between our lawyer and your lawyer. People we work with are often surprised at how simple the process actually is.
- Are you real estate agents?
- No. We’re real estate investors. We don’t “list” real estate, we buy it. We also don’t charge any commissions. We will give you a fair cash offer up front, so you know what your house will sell for right then. Agents will “list” your property and charge commissions to sell it. They can’t guarantee if and when your house will sell, or even how much it will sell for! It can take months and even a year or longer to sell a property with an agent. Most agents will ask you to make some repairs to the home to get it show ready, costing thousands of dollars and additional stress and time. Then you will have to always keep your house spotless and deal with strangers trampling through your house. If an offer comes along, you will have an inspector and an appraiser pick apart your house and most likely find more repairs are needed before you can move forward with the sale. If you want to avoid all of this, just give us a call or fill out the form, and we will make this easy on you!
- How much will I pay in fees and commissions?
- Zero. You won’t pay any fees or commissions.