We Buy Houses Sarnia
WE BUY HOUSES SARNIA
- AS IS CONDITION - NO REPAIRS
- NO SHOWINGS OR INSPECTIONS
- FLEXIBLE CLOSING (2 WKS - 6 MTHS)
- RECEIVE AN OFFER IN 24 HOURS
GIVE US A CALL OR FILL OUT THIS SHORT FORM
We Buy Houses Sarnia
We started the company in London, ON and have been been servicing surrounding neighborhoods including Sarnia since 2016. We are private home buyers that can purchase your house, in whatever condition it is in, for cash. Over the years we have seen how our work has helped homeowners receive a fresh start from their existing challenges. We have helped sellers get out of a messy home, a troublesome rental property, a house that still needs a lot of work, all in a hassle and stress-free way.
If it's time for you to sell your house in Sarnia, ON, please contact us. Our team will work with you to figure out your closing date, and there are no commissions or closing fees. Our process is simple and easy without any pressure and obligation (and we mean it!). We focus only on win-win outcomes.
So give us a call or fill in the form. We look forward to giving you a peace of mind!
Some interesting facts about Sarnia
- Like Windsor, Sarnia connects to the United States and is a major point of entry into Canada from the States. The Blue Water Bridge sees an average of 14,000 vehicle crossings per day.
- Over 60 chemical plants and oil refineries are located in a 15-mile wide area in Sarnia called Chemical Valley.
- Sarnia is the largest city on Lake Huron and is home to more than 100 parks, including Canatara Park which spans more than 200 acres.
- The love for hockey is strong in Sarnia! Home to the Sarnia Sting - a junior ice hockey team in the OHL, Sarnia is also the birthplace of several famous hockey players such as Michael Leighton and Dustin Jeffrey.
SELL YOUR SARNIA HOUSE - ANY CONDITION, REASON OR CHALLENGE
- Debt problems or livelihood affected by COVID-19
- Health issues
- Moving away
- Inherited Properties
- Major Repairs needed or Unfinished Construction
- Facing Foreclosure
- Problems with managing rentals or tenants
- Family tensions
- Old, Outdated Houses
- New Houses
- Water Damage
- Fire Damage
- Full of Stuff (Hoarder Home)
- Unfinished basements
GOOGLE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ STAR REVIEWS
"They were amazing to work with. Kept in contact, answered all questions and made sure i was well informed. Would recommend them 100%! They even went out of their way for my dog. Extremely Happy Customer. Thank you for the surprise after close."
Lori C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
How It Works
Fill Out Our Online Form OR Give us a Call to tell us a bit about your property.
If you don’t have time to call now, don’t worry. Fill out our intake form here, and one of our Home Advisors will reach out to arrange a time to chat.
Chat with a Home Advisor
Talk with one of our Home Advisors about your property and selling needs. They will walk you through the process and outline all of your options.
In-Home Appointment & Offer
Schedule a time for us to come and see the home and present you with all of your options, which includes a cash offer from DCI Properties.
That's It. Easy Peasy!
A LOT OF OUR SELLERS ARE AMAZED AT HOW EASY AND STRESS-FREE OUR PROCESS REALLY IS.
FACEBOOK ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐STAR REVIEWS
"Ryan got back to me very quickly and came out to my house and gave me honest options. I recommend Ryan and his wife to anyone that is looking to sell there house."
Rosina B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
HOUSES WE'VE BOUGHT IN SARNIA
What Makes Us Different
We Are Local
We're not from GTA or Windsor (like our competitors). We live here and use local contractors and vendors. We are also very involved in the community with charity events.
We Love Pets
A lot of our sellers have dogs or pets, so do we 😊 - Otis!
We Do the Paperwork
We prepare the offer for you using a standard Purchase and Sale Agreement, and use lawyers to close and complete the transaction.
You won’t have to pay any commission or fees. Plus, we even try and help sellers with other costs that could include legal fees, moving costs, or first and last down payment at a new rental.
You won’t have to fix or clean anything! We will buy your home the way it is.
Project Giveback Program
We have a unique way of saying THANK YOU to each and every seller we work with 😊 (but it’s a surprise!)
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Here Are Some Resources That Can Help!
Read our reviews
We know we are good at what we do, but don't take our word for it, check out what our clients have to say about us!
Check out our blog
We love to write content about the real estate market and the many situations that would compel someone to move. Curious?
Meet the team
Find out more about our team and the people who will service you, in front and behind the scenes.